Available Positions: Teaching Artists for Kids as Catalyst program in Geelong region
Kids as Catalyst Program description
Kids as Catalyst is a creative leadership and resilience program, igniting and empowering children to become social change agents in their local communities.
Teaching Artist Position Description
Working within an existing program, the Teaching Artists will work alongside the Lead Artist, learning and supporting the delivery of the Kids as Catalyst program in terms 2 and 3, at two Northern Bay College campuses in Geelong.
- Co-deliver energetic, creative, action-based training for upper-primary-aged children – in community engagement and philanthropic project development.
- Help facilitate connections between students and local community groups
- Help facilitate local community interest and engagement with the program
- Access local resources and service providers for workshops, meetings and community events as required
Administration and Communications
- Liaise and communicate with school teachers, principals and community groups as required
- Source and provide program and community information, photos and materials for Kids Thrive social media and other marketing
- Facilitate data collection for program evaluation
Email applications addressing listed requirements and key selection criteria with CV
to Joanne Taylor, General Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Monday 26 February, 9am
Please contact our office manager if you would like to volunteer with Kids Thrive.
Please subscribe if you’d like to be notified of future employment opportunities with us.